Thanks to the generosity of our donators, the association is able to fund at least one student each year to come and study at the Toulouse School of Economics. In 2016, 3 grants were awarded.
Read the testimonials of our students that benefited from funding.
How to receive a grant?
Find information here
- 2018-2019: Michelle Avataneo (Mexico) Student in Master 2, Karen Trujillo Jara (Peru) Student in Master 2 PPD, Anh Nguyen (Vietnam), Master 2 ETE
- 2016-2017: Shreeti Vatsala (India), Ferreira Da Silva Filho Alipio (Uruguay) and Ola Eltoukhi (Egypt)
- 2015-2016: Rossi Abi Rafeh
- 2013-2014-2015: Rose Valérie Gamgne Wabo (Cameroon).
- 2012-2013: Mehreen Gul, Harsh Malhotra.
- 2011-2012: Oumarou Boubacar Kadogo (Cameroon). Student in Master 2 (Public Policy and Development) at TSE.
- 2010-2011: Cheng Lin (China). Student in Master 2 at TSE.
- 2008-2009: Jieying Hong (China). Master 2 (major) Econometry in 2009. TSE PhD in progress with Bruno Biais.
- 2008-2009: Lei Lui (China). TSE PhD in progress with Helmuth Cremer.
- 2007-2008: Adeel Faheem (Pakistan). Master 2 degree at TSE and he is working now at Lahore University of Management Sciences (Pakistan).
- 2006-2007: Jibirila Leinyuy (Cameroon). TSE PhD degree with Paul Seabright and Guido Friebel. He is working now at OFT (Office of Fair trading, UK).